NOW HIRING INSTRUCTORS!
*Must hold a instructor certification*
1 Life 2 Live Health and Safety Training LLC is seeking In-House CPR, First Aid, BLS Instructors to teach certification classes in the greater Indianapolis and Richmond area. 1 Life 2 Live Health and Safety Training LLC offers competitive wages and flexible hours.
Instructor Duties: Coordinate and lead classes to teach the proper procedures to revive a person experiencing a breathing or heart function emergency. Coordinating class times and locations, transporting and cleaning equipment, evaluating student performance, and ensuring completion of required classroom and certification paperwork.
Instructors would often teach classes based on the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC) and other safety organization guidelines. The teaching class time frame is typically during evenings or on weekends. Instructors may do some heavy lifting by Loading, unloading, setting up and breaking down class equipment. Ex. CPR mannequins.
Required License/ Certification:
- Proof of current Instructor certifications/ licenses must be provided. - 2 - 3 Years of teaching experience CPR preferred in CPR and First Aid - Degree Level High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be responsible and show personal character. - Must be enthusiastic, articulate and organized. - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. - Work efficiently and independently. - Must have flexibility in the work environment and willing to travel locally. - Must be comfortable working in different settings including training clinics, work-sites and
private homes. - Must have valid driver license - Must be able to purchase your own instructor kit and equipment - Must have physical dexterity to perform CPR - Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - Must have the ability to lift and move class equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Depends on experience and qualifications.
- Sales commission also available for setting up classes.
- Opportunity to book private bookings for onsite training facility rentals at special rate -
Job Type: Contract Wage : $25 - $35 per student
1 Life 2 Live Health and Safety Training LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. 1 Life 2 Live Health and Safety Training LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
For more information, email us at:
COME WORK WITH US!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in contract work!