WE CARE ABOUT OUR STUDENTS AND STAFF!
THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!
We want to thank you for being a valued customer. We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
• Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state and local public health officials
• Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our classrooms as well as our equipment
• Making hand sanitizer available throughout the suite
• Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
• Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touchpoints through our website, social media and blended learning.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
If you are having any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, fever or other symptoms) or have had these symptoms within the past 24 hours, you will not be permitted to attend class and you will need to reschedule your training.
No outside gloves permitted and non latex gloves will be provided
Students MUST wear a mask upon entering the training center. We have surgical mask for $1.00 and KN95s for $5.50
We will NOT be practicing mouth to mouth or mouth to mask. During Basic Life Support training, a BVM will be used.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.