WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Heartsaver courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
• First Aid Basics (duties, roles, and responsibilities of first aid rescuers, key steps of first aid)
• Medical Emergencies (breathing, choking, allergic reaction, heart attack, stroke, and more)
• Injury Emergencies (external and internal bleeding, wounds, sprain, broken bones, burns, and more)
• Environmental Emergencies (bites and stings, cold- and heat-related emergencies, poisonings, and more)
• Preventing Illness and Injury